Thursday, March 14, 2013

Project 7 - Photo Effects




This photo was taken on Vista bridge overlooking the city. I used the effect, tilt shift to make the photo look like a model of Portland. I was able to focus in on a certain part of the street, by using the
effect of tilt shift.




This photograph was from one of our previous field trips to Vista bridge. I took this photo towards the end of the bridge off to the side of an old looking tree, which worked perfectly for my daguerreotype photo. The effects I used gave the photo a different older looking and feel. A daguerreotype is a photographic process invented by Louis-Jacques Mande Daguerre.


This photo was taken downtown of one of the buildings. I edited this photo to make the photograph look like it was from a comic book.  






















No comments:

Post a Comment