Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Assignment 5: Creative Controls - Motion

Effective Camera Shake - This photo is taken of my brother Jack, and I took this photo by putting my camera settings to a slower shutter speed and then moving my camera quickly from right to left 
Freeze Action - This photo is taken at Director Park of Maggie, as she has just landed in the water, after jumping. For this photo, I set my camera setting to a much faster shutter speed, so that I would be able to get a clear action shot.
Freeze Action - This photo was taken of Maggie at Laurelhurst Park, as she was jumping out of the swing. I put my camera setting to a faster shutter speed to get a clear picture of her in mid air.  
Total Motion - This photo shows total motion because everything in this photograph is moving, including my camera. I set my camera setting to a slow shutter speed and took the photo as I was moving my camera, as well as the Max moving.
Panning - I took this photo of Maggie as she was swinging and moved my camera in the same direction, and at a similar speed as she was moving. 
Slow Motion - This photo was taken at Pioneer Square, and I put my camera settings to a slower shutter speed and took the picture looking down. 
Slow Motion - This photo is taken of my brother, Jack and I did the same thing previously, where I put my camera settings to a slower shutter speed and had him move his lacrosse stick quickly. 
Slow Motion - This photo was taken at Laurelhurst park of maggie running by.

No comments:

Post a Comment